Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 02-27-2022, 08:45 AM   #1
Nikoz
Enthusiast
Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Looking for an audiobook player

Hi,

I'm starting to get into audiobooks and found out my MP3 player is not the most practical to listen to them, so I'm looking for a dedicated player.
I'm just looking for something cheap that can read MP3 files (kobo audiobooks would be nice too-if I can ever manage to download them!), read chapters sequentially, and remember the position when I turn it off. I don't need much space (maybe 8Go), but it needs to work with my bluetooth earbuds.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
Nikoz is offline   Reply With Quote