Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-09-2015, 06:05 AM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Just DOWNLOAD the PDF version from O'Reilly.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:19 AM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlbrown View Post
Thank you.

Someone who provided a suggestion without being rude or telling me that my book was GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT. (Or is that shouting, oh volunteer moderator?)

It's an O'Reilly book. I sincerely doubt it's garbage (in or out).
O'Reilly sells all their titles as PRINT books.
Ink/Toner and paper usually cost more than the cover price .
So why are you trying to Print the book?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2015, 10:04 AM   #18
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlbrown View Post
Thank you.

Someone who provided a suggestion without being rude or telling me that my book was GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT. (Or is that shouting, oh volunteer moderator?)

It's an O'Reilly book. I sincerely doubt it's garbage (in or out).
At what point were we ever told WHO the book was from?

Frankly you would get FAR better assistance from the community if you would start off with all the relevant information up front.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
print