Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-27-2022, 11:10 AM   #1
yard
yard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Is possible export or print list of ALL documents in my Kindle?

Hello,

I have Kindle device and downloaded many docs (e-books) and wish have clear info of device content. Is possible export, save or print list of ALL documents in device from Calibre?

thanks
yard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Not directly. You will need a spreadsheet program like Libre office Calc

1) connect the device. (let it find the books)
2)Type ondevice:true in Calibre search bar
3)Right click the Convert Icon: Select Create Catalog
4)Select CSV : Name the report(this will be the CSV file name))Adjust the desired data fields to taste on the options tab:
When you click OK you will be asked where : <choose>

Now the Spreadsheet task:
1)double click that CSV file: this should launch the spread sheet importer.
2) format the columns to taste and print the sheet
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
list, print