That foreign fellow and the goof 4 14.29%
Daffy and Bugs (She's getting a drafted running mate) 15 53.57%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 14 50.00%
pshrynk and Patricia 12 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #31
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
C'mon people, vote for DAFFY!!!

She will bring change!!

(mostly in dimes and nickles, but then again she never said what KIND of change)

She will revive HOPE in all of us!

(we'll be hoping she doesn't know our home address!!)

VOTE DAFFY!!! VOTE DAFFY!!! VOTE DAFFFFFY!!

(AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!)
I see Vice President written all over you (I never liked that Bugs anyway)!

People, I have waaay more experience than my opponents. I've have been campaigning since Sunday. They only began this morning. I ask you, wouldn't you prefer someone with 3 days of experience, over someone with less than one!

daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
crikey, yes ! three FULL days of experience ? that's probably more than most people currently in office.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #33
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
I currently have an image of Steve Jordan sitting in a giant bowl of stroganoff being whipped with cold noodles by badgoodDebs. The department of Taxonomy is having difficulty deciding on how to file this. Suggestions?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #34
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Supper?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #35
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I see Vice President written all over you (I never liked that Bugs anyway)!

People, I have waaay more experience than my opponents. I've have been campaigning since Sunday. They only began this morning. I ask you, wouldn't you prefer someone with 3 days of experience, over someone with less than one!

Umm... Here?

Typical Fowl Party tactics. I"ve been working towards pillageing the Treasury Deaprtment far longer than the foul tempered fowl.

Besides, I've heard that she consorts with squirrels.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #36
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Supper?
Now, I'm not a vegetarian, but that really is pushing it.

Anyone else?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #37
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Umm... Here?

Typical Fowl Party tactics. I"ve been working towards pillageing the Treasury Deaprtment far longer than the foul tempered fowl.

Besides, I've heard that she consorts with squirrels.
Aha! Didn't you get the hint when you lost in 2004. You'll lose again in 2008! It is time for CHANGE! The people (and critters) have spoken!

Remember, Daffy is 4 You!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #38
LazyScot
DSil

Dear Candidates,

What is your position on the national ebook deficit?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #39
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Dear Candidates,

I will create at least 1 Million Jobs for people to turn paper books into ebooks. They may have to type them in from scratch but it will get done. All books to be converted by Feb. 1, 2009.

(I approve this promise, daffy4u)
Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #40
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Isn't that the same day everyone's TV antennae stop working?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #41
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
I currently have an image of Steve Jordan sitting in a giant bowl of stroganoff being whipped with cold noodles by badgoodDebs. The department of Taxonomy is having difficulty deciding on how to file this. Suggestions?
Things to show children to put them off doing drugs/drink/vice of preference?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #42
LazyScot
DSil

Dear Candidates,

Where do you stand on the legalisation of the carrying of concealed trebuchets?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #43
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Dear Candidates,

Surely you must realize by now that the word 'deficit' is not comprehendible in American English.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #44
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Dear Candidates,

Huh... what? Treebuckets?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #45
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Dear Candidates,

We say, "Is that a trebuchet, or are you just pleased to see me?"
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness