Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Leinster, Murray: The Ambulance Made Two Trips (illus.). v1, 25 Sept 2008

This is a novelette by Sci-Fi great Murray Leinster.

Please post a review if you get to it before me.

The story is also illustrated.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
dsuden
Connoisseur
dsuden doesn't litterdsuden doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
I'm not sure how to use the readme.html link. Could you explain how this is accessed? You could send reply to dane

and then at

and then bayland

and then dacht

and then a net
dsuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #3
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuden View Post
I'm not sure how to use the readme.html link. Could you explain how this is accessed? You could send reply to dane

and then at

and then bayland

and then dacht

and then a net
If you click on the readme.html it will open in a browser window and at the bottom of that is the link to where the file is located.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote