Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Xqtftqx
Enthusiast
Xqtftqx doesn't litterXqtftqx doesn't litterXqtftqx doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3G
Wangdoo for launchpad

For those like me who still use and love launchpad, i made a little package to install wangdoo without touching all the system files.

Download it here: http://xkid.biz/projects/kindle/wangdoo-lp.zip

IT IS NOT A CUSTOM UPDATE

just extract it to the root of your kindle usb storage.

Press Shift D D to start the wangdoo server.

you then must hold D to launch wangdoo.

To leave wangdoo select the bottom item on the list. you must use shift d d again after selecting that option to relaunch it.

Enjoy
Xqtftqx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Thanks. I want to use this but I installed the origial one before. Do you confirm that if I uninstall it, my system files returns to their previous states?
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Xqtftqx
Enthusiast
Xqtftqx doesn't litterXqtftqx doesn't litterXqtftqx doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Thanks. I want to use this but I installed the origial one before. Do you confirm that if I uninstall it, my system files returns to their previous states?
I looked at the uninstall script as i was scared it was going to leave extra files. It seems to be A OK from my point of view. It actually only modifies one system file, so you should be good.
Xqtftqx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
gothku
gothku began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Does it work for DXG? I am using Kindle 3.2.1 on DXG

I can press shift 3 times to take screenshot with launchpad installed but when shift D D is pressed, nothing happens at all.

Why?
gothku is offline   Reply With Quote