Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Snowman
Zealot
Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 5, Kindle K3, Kindle Voyage
"Library Friendly" - an interesting idea from Library Thing

Tim Spalding proposed today in his Library Thing blog, a campaign to get publishers to commit publicly to "a slate of lending rights" for libraries, given the surge in the market for ebooks.

See the full post at http://www.librarything.com/blogs/th...rary-friendly/

An excellent idea in my opinion, and I like the suggested logo as well.

But, as he says, "Lots to work out, of course"

Snowman
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote