Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-25-2023, 05:08 PM   #1
Sounor
Sounor began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question I want to participate in Calibre metadata

Hello everyone, I am a Calibre user for my very old books who are not yet available online.
I have created nice metadata for those books and I want to share with others.
Not sure how?
Thank you!
Sounor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:12 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

You should post this in the Calibre subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=236

Please ask the moderators to move your post there. You can do that by clicking the report button under your username, on the right side of the karma button.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, metadata edit, peer-t-peer, share