Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
c_omran
c_omran began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcLaren View Post
Actually, mine's close to 10 inches. I like it for annotating PDFs. I might have 3 or 4 open at a time if I'm doing research. I don't think there is another reader that can have multiple ebooks open at the same time. Exporting the annotations is pretty easy too. Could be better but I'm not going to complain.

My only complaint about the 912 is that I can't customize the main screen as much as I would like. My 302 was much more flexible, as I think all of the 6" readers are.

If there are any specific features you are interested in I'll be happy to let you know if they work well. The folks at Pocketbook have taken a lot of criticism over the last year, most of it justified. At the moment however I think you will have a hard time beating the quality of their products.
The device itself is 10", but the display itself is 8", right ?
c_omran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_omran View Post
The device itself is 10", but the display itself is 8", right ?
Like TV sets and computer monitors, the screen size is measured along the diagonal.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
c_omran
c_omran began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Like TV sets and computer monitors, the screen size is measured along the diagonal.

now I'm satisfied
c_omran is offline   Reply With Quote