Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
K4NT-Can you display book title while reading?

My mother's KK finally bit the dust forcing her to start using her K4 NT. Her biggest complaint is that the title of the book doesn't display while she is reading.

Is there an option for this? If so, can you provide directions that I can send to her? (I don't have a K4 NT).

Thanks in advance for any guidance. I just found out that is the primary reason she never used the Sony reader I gave her either
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
My mother's KK finally bit the dust forcing her to start using her K4 NT. Her biggest complaint is that the title of the book doesn't display while she is reading.

Is there an option for this? If so, can you provide directions that I can send to her? (I don't have a K4 NT).

Thanks in advance for any guidance. I just found out that is the primary reason she never used the Sony reader I gave her either
It works just like the K3. To see the title just hit the menu key. The K3 only displays the title when you hit the menu key. I'm not sure what else she could mean.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Thanks for the reply...She has the original K1. It displayed the book title on the upper left hand corner of the page throughout the book. I liked it there as well.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:39 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Thanks for the reply...She has the original K1. It displayed the book title on the upper left hand corner of the page throughout the book. I liked it there as well.
Oh you said KK which is also a K3 in your post. No there is no way to mimic the K1. All you do though to see the title is to hit the menu key while reading. Think of it as non distracting reading. It's just you and the words on the page.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote