Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Weirdness with Kobo Desktop and Touch (Setup Loop)

Sooty's been experiencing some weirdness with her Touch and Kobo Desktop 2.0.1; each and every time she connects the Kobo to her PC and launches KDS it prompts her to redo the setup!

I've tried an uninstall / reinstall of Desktop and that did not make a difference.

Currently we have just done a Reset to Factory Defaults and are waiting for the initial Sync. to complete (185 books ARGH)..

Then it will be re-auth with ADE. (I'd forgotten the key sequence to invoke the de-auth sequence, and to my amusement a Google search for it brought me to MobileRead).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Well at least now the loop has gone. Of course, I then had problems with the WiFi setup, but adding the network by hand DID work.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert