Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
noisy
noisy began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Post Differences between new Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch.

I am not sure if this kind of posts is welcome here, however I will take the risk.

Last few days I spent on writing article, which was trying to figure out all differences between Kindle Touch, and the newest Kindle Paperwhite.

I had not opportunity to be on Amazon conference, or even saw this new device... however I read few dozens articles, and watched almost 2 hours movie material, trying to find interesting things about new paperwhite.

You think that I will put here direct link to my website, which is unfortunately not true, because I wrote everything in my native language - Polish. In this case here is link via google translate: http://translate.google.com/translat...-i-kindle.html

I decided to publish this in that way, because creation of this article in my native language took me few days, so translating it to English probably could take me another week. If this article will be helpfull for this community, I will start translate this immediately.

Last edited by noisy; 09-09-2012 at 09:03 PM.
noisy is offline   Reply With Quote