Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
jokermania
jokermania began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
how to display book's id in Calibre GUI?

Hi,
I need to display book's id as additional column.
The id I need is the one incrementally created by calibre as in catalog command XML output:
<calibredb>
<record>
<id>9</id>
I already used custom columns before to get additional data but I'm not able to find how to create one to display ids.

Any hint?
jokermania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Create a composite custom column (type "column built from other columns"), and set the template to {id}.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert