Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Text color and background color almost the same

In a couple of the apps I have loaded onto my Vox, certain dialog boxes have a text color almost identical to the background color making it impossible to read.

The apps are:

Wifi Analyser version 2.5.16.

menu - settings - available channels

there are checkboxes for the available WIFI channels but I cannot read the channel numbers.

Advanced Wifi Lock Free Version 1.3.3.

The Wifi Sleep Policy dialog

I see "Never when plugged in" in red.
I see under that "Never" in green.

I see a checkbox and "Never ask again.

But there is text below the green "Never" and above the checkbox that I can not read.

Comic Rack Free version 1.34.

It wants you to select a folder for comics and opens a dialog with "select folder" "do not show again" and "cancel". If I choose "select folder" another dialog opens with "Up", "Create", "Delete", "Ok", and "Cancel".
There is some very faint text above the "Up" button but I cannot read it.

Anyone have any ideas or have the same problem with these apps?

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
I have Advanced Wi Fi Lock free version 1.3.5, and it doesn't have the features you have indicated. I don't see any sleep policy dialog.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
I have Advanced Wi Fi Lock free version 1.3.5, and it doesn't have the features you have indicated. I don't see any sleep policy dialog.
I just installed the newer version 1.5.3 and when it starts up it showed a what's new dialog. I can't read the what's new stuff just the titles. The same as with the other apps. I can see that there is text there but it is too hard to read with the text color only slightly brighter than the background.

Also, right after that it opens a dialog "Wifi Sleep Policy" the same as before.

The hard to read text seems to say "Would you like to change that now?"

There is a checkbox "Never ask again", you probably checked that when it ran the first time.

There is one app, I don't remember which, where the entire help page is unreadable because of this.

Ok, I just clicked on OK and that doesn't show anymore. I wonder what settings I said OK to?

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote