Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
kuklachica
Enthusiast
kuklachica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G/WiFi
Belkin Vue Sleeve for Kindle 3

I decided that I don't like reading my Kindle without a cover, so I don't need this sleeve anymore. I have used it once, and it is in pristine condition. Original packaging is not included. The sleeve is black.

I'd like to get $25 for it shipped, but will consider reasonable offers.

More info on it:
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Kindle-...7562813&sr=8-1

I have some feedback on ebay, and have sold something on another forum. Please let me know if you'd like references.
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
kuklachica
Enthusiast

Here are some pictures of my sleeve (showing how the K3 fits in)-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 02-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
$5 off the full price for a NEW ONE from an untrustworthy source? No thanks :/
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
kuklachica
Enthusiast

That is why I asked for reasonable offers and have offered my feedback from ebay and other sources as proof of my trustworthiness.
Advert