Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #196
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
UK only

Free Voucher to Purchase a Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 16GB (previous generation) at £65

http://local.amazon.co.uk/West-Manch...&cid=site_more

Validity period: Voucher will expire if not used by 11:59pm on 16th September 2014. Offer valid while supplies last.

•Offer details: This voucher is valid for a £24 discount on the Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 16GB (previous generation) only, click here to view.
•Purchase limit: Limited to one voucher per customer.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:40 AM   #197
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
QVC has an Acer Iconia 7-inch tablet on sale today for $100, plus s&h. Choice of four colors, and option to pay in four installments. Price is good until September 4, 2014 2:59 a.m. ET

Quote:
  • Includes Iconia B1-730HD tablet with a 3680 mAh li-polymer battery, AC adapter, USB cable, manual, and Premier Tech Support for the life of the tablet, plus offers for a $50.00 Printer Pix voucher and a six-month subscription to Oyster Books
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
  • 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
  • 8GB memory; up to 32GB via microSD card slot
  • 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core processor with 1MB cache
  • 7" diagonal LED-backlit HD display with 1280x800 resolution, IPS 5-point Touch technology
  • Upgradeable to Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, when available
  • 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth wireless capability
  • 2 megapixel rear-facing camera
  • 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera
  • microSD/microSDHC memory card reader
  • Micro USB port
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Dual speakers, mic
  • Measures approximately 4-3/4"W x 7-3/4"L x 3/8"H; weighs 11 oz
  • UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 AM   #198
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Refurbished Paperwhite, $89 until 1pm EDT; also 8.9" HD prev gen for $129

Refurb Paperwhite for $89 before 1pm EDT.

As the popup says: "It must be purchased from the Gold Box Deals page."

Also, all day today, the Previous Generation 8.9" Kindle Fire HD for $129.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #199
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Absolutely no need for another glowing screen in my life, but that 8.9" Fire HD is pretty tempting (I have a lot of gift card credit right now)
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #200
Piepan
Connoisseur
Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the middle of MN
Device: Kindle Fire HD6, Kindle Fire HD (Gen1), KT (original), KK, iPhone
I haven't seen this posted above - currently on Amazon I am seeing on Today's Deals page, with 4 hrs to go and only 10% claimed so far:

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 32 GB (Previous Generation) is available as a Lightning Deal at only $99. (regularly $149 as a refurb) http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=nav_gb
Piepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #201
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Found on CNET's Cheapskate blog:

Quote:
Today only, DailySteals has the refurbished Google Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi + 32GB) tablet for $99 shipped. This is the first-gen Nexus 7, model 1B32, which was released in 2012. It's probably a little long in the tooth by today's standards, and indeed I've never quite understood the appeal of the Nexus tablets -- but I've also never seen one priced this low. If you want "pure Android" (minus an expansion slot, cough, why Google why?), this may prove hard to pass up. Although it ships with Android 4.1, you can easily update to KitKat (4.4).
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #202
Piepan
Connoisseur
Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the middle of MN
Device: Kindle Fire HD6, Kindle Fire HD (Gen1), KT (original), KK, iPhone
Amazon - Gold Box Deal of the Day - Today only, get $50 off a Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet. - Expires 11:59 PM Pacific Time

AND Currently showing as Top Lightning Deal - Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Wi-Fi 16GB (Previous Generation) for $299 (Save $40) but only when purchased via the Gold Box Deals page - Expires 11:30 PM Pacific Time

Last edited by Piepan; 09-22-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: fixed spelling mistake; fixed price mistake
Piepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #203
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Kindle PW w/SO is $99 at Best Buy and Staples until Oct 4th.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #204
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Kindle PW w/SO is $99 at Best Buy and Staples until Oct 4th.
Is there a code? Both sites are showing $119 for me. As to versions, BB has 4GB and Staples 2GB.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #205
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Is there a code? Both sites are showing $119 for me. As to versions, BB has 4GB and Staples 2GB.
Sorry, maybe their websites updated late. I'm showing $99 only at Staples now.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:15 PM   #206
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Best Buy does have the Samsung Pro 8.4 for $250. That's the lowest price I've seen.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-...&skuId=3715001
Old 10-07-2014, 03:05 PM   #207
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This was posted in the Kindle Fire subforum, but I thought it would have more visibility here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned. Best Buy has a promo to trade in any tablet for a minimum $50 gift card toward purchase of new Fires. I just traded in 2 old tablets and got the Fire 6 16 gb for $19 difference. Not good on ereaders or Nooks. Promo is good until Oct. 11.
I was thrilled to get a $50 gift card for my 1st Gen Fire and I'm highly confident there were no restrictions on its use, although in fact I canceled my pre-order at Amazon and ordered a Fire 6 at BestBuy.com.

Anyone who's got worthless tablets gathering dust might like to cash in. Two trade-ins per person and they do check your driver's license.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #208
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Ooh! I've got a Nexus 7 and Nook Tablet sitting here that would be perfect! Thanks for the heads up!
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #209
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
Ooh! I've got a Nexus 7 and Nook Tablet sitting here that would be perfect! Thanks for the heads up!
The Nexus 7 sounds like a plan, but unfortunately, not the NOOK Tablet. Connie2000's post stated: "Not good on ereaders or Nooks."

Last edited by Froide; 10-08-2014 at 01:24 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:03 AM   #210
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I have an old Nokia N800 that, at the time, back in 2006, was sold as an internet tablet. I wonder if i could rid myself of it with this promo. And I still have my 2012 Nexus 7, but I'd much rather get rid of the Nokia first. Hmmmm.

ETA: BB site says "any working tablet", it does not specify age, screen size or OS.

Last edited by xendula; 10-08-2014 at 12:08 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote