Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wink "Party of Five" - a fantasy novella - new series

A magical bunny, daft pirates, a village of rastafari elves, two princesses, a semi-retired thief and an aspiring bard, plus flying ships, dimensional portals and a largely silly sorcerer with a dangerous, mysterious amulet.

How do they all fit together, you may ask? Fate, it seems. Or maybe not.

Add a dash of fire, a pinch of lightning and some magic to your life.
And remember, it could all be just a bad trip..

This is the first book, Book I, in the "Party of Five" series of fantasy novellas.

http://www.amazon.com/Party-of-Five-ebook/dp/B00A82C4VS
$0.99

Be sure to check out my other works:

http://www.amazon.com/Vasileios-Kalampakas/e/B004TH02S0

And my Goodreads profile, as well as my website
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 AM   #2
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Check out some reviews

Here are the reviews so far in from Amazon:

Party of Five, a fantastical joy! December 29, 2012
By John
Format:Kindle Edition
I love all fantasy stories and this one does not disappoint! The combination of talking animals and pirates as well as flying ships makes the imagination soar!

Enjoyable read November 27, 2012
By Throwandgo
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Just got my kindle and was looking for the free books to try it out and stumbled upon Party of Five.
Loved the characters hope to see them back for there next adventure.

Novella part 1 November 19, 2012
By K Clark
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I downloaded this novella when it was free for a weekend. Let me state this again, I downloaded a NOVELLA. Meaning, a small part of a larger story. The parts will come out one by one as the author is ready to publish them.

Why is this a five star? Well, first off price. You are only spending 99cents versus $5 to find out whether or not you like the story.
Second, the story is rather humorous. My interest has been grabbed and I am looking forward to part two. I don't give five stars to often, but I do give them.

The story starts off rather quick. With opening words you get the idea that something occured to the two main characters before the story had begun. You spend the first little bit finding out more history of what occured to put them there. I enjoyed the little remarks the characters do back and forth (bickering in some parts). I enjoyed the way the author added more characters to the party as they went along (certain encounters that are funny in one instance, sad in another, and "wierd" in another). You get the whole party of five before the novella is over. I would have to say Theo is my favorite character so far (that's the wierd encounter). Each of the party have their qwirks, their attitudes, their outlook in life. None of them are the same; meaning, no two are alike. No two have bad attitudes, no two are whimps. I don't feel any redundancy with what they are doing either.

Though the novella did jump a little bit (one moment they are in a big discussion after an incident, and the words are suddenly written that the characters did a quick job and are on their way somewhere else, when the job should have take a few hours). Hard to say what without giving away a bit of the story line.

It doesn't take you long to read this novella, it is only about 30,000 words. Final word, I enjoyed it. I will certainly be looking for part two.

Check out the reviews and grab a copy here!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
Stoneforger
Connoisseur

"Party of Five - Book II" - next novella in the series released!

"Party of Five - Book II" is the latest book in the fantasy adventure novella series of the same name!

http://www.amazon.com/Party-Five-Boo.../dp/B00B908PV6

Ned, Winceham, Lernea and Parcifal, along with Theo and Bo the bunny finally reach Tallyflop atop a giant oak floating in space in search of Theo's people.

They'll have a touch of bad luck with what passes as law in a truly neutral pirate haven and before they know it, Theo goes missing, the crystal has been stolen and Bo abducted.

Someone wants them dead, and tries more than just once. Searching for clues about Theo, his crystal, Bo and the woodkin elves, the party splits up as time is running low and the danger keeps growing.

Theo discovers the power of Rho and a dear friend while the alien horrors from their earlier adventure have a name: the Ygg. They also have a plan, and two mysterious people with an agenda want to stop them.

Check out the first book in the series as well!

Visit http://www.stoneforger.com for more!

Tags
cheap, fantasy, funny, novella, series