Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
nboshart
Connoisseur
nboshart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nboshart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nboshart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nboshart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nboshart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
SVG Compatible Readers?

Hi,
I've been asking all over the place, but no one seems to have a list of SVG compatible ereaders or apps. I was wondering if anyone knew of one, or if people could post if they know a reader is/isn't here, we could create a list. It would be a big help!
Thanks,
Nic
nboshart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
All reading devices using mobile Adobe Digital Editions support SVG. I don't know how complete it is and if there is any difference in support between the oldest versions (Sony PRS-505/700/600/300) and the newest (Onyx Boox 60, Sony PRS-900?).

All devices using FBReader do not support SVG.

Calibre can convert SVG into images customized for a particular device. This might be possible using ePub to ePub conversion, but I use ePub to MOBI and then MOBI to ePub (since MOBI does not support SVG, this forces conversion).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #3
reuben
reuben began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader, iPad
The iBooks App for iPad supports SVG.
reuben is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, list, svg