Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
giddion
Connoisseur
giddion doesn't littergiddion doesn't litter

Device: samsung i910 now - cybook later
Subscribe to updates?

I looked through the Calibre site and here, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get email notification of when Calibre updates. I know the application tells me if there is a newer version but right now I'm not a heavy user and I'm watching for certain bug fixes (fetch covers this minute)

Is it possible to get a locked, sticky thread here that only Kovid could post to? If he's willing he could post the changelog entry to the thread whenever he releases a new version and those of users inclined to do so could subscribe to the thread and know when there is a new version even if we're not currently using the application.

Or maybe the notice can be a perk for those that donate, would work for me to cause I plan to put my $$ where my books are in support of this application.
giddion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I don't know if the forum software supports this, but if it does, I have no objections to posting the changelog here.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert