Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
PocketBook 360

This PocketBook 360 is in VG++ condition.

It has a 5-inch screen with a detachable cover that also clips the back.

I've updated it with some other software (sorry, I can't remember what).

ONE PROBLEM: The screen does not rotate as you turn the unit.

I'll ship from the U.S.A. to a location in the U.S.A. (Although I'll be in Peru, the unit will ship from my sister's or my father's address.)

I'm asking $20 + $5 shipping.
(Price with the Mandarin is $40 + shipping. )

The battery holds a charge and is fine. I found that I don't use the unit anymore, but it might be perfect for you.

Don
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5262.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	712.7 KB
ID:	117447  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-09-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: added this: )
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Price too high?

Let's dicker.
Advert
Old 02-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Has this been sold?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
Has this been sold?

Not yet.

I had a family situation just after Christmas, when attention was directed toward my sister.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #5
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I'll take it.. without the mandarin.

Everything works fine except the screen rotation, right? I always keep it in portrait mode anyway so I don't really care.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert