Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Ebook Fan Fiction Archive

I created an Archive for ebook formatted fan fiction. At the moment the stories are in RTF because I felt that format went across more platforms than LRF and it's easier to translate into other formats.

http://amalthia.mediawood.net/ebooks/

I'm not sure how many other people here read fan fiction on their ebook readers but just thought I'd share.

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Thanks Amalthia
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Thanks Amalthia
you read fan fiction too??

You're welcome.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Kirok
Enthusiast
Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPaq
Twelve Trek Days of Xmas, eBook Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
you read fan fiction too??

You're welcome.
Hi Amalthia! Just spotted your thread here. You might be interested in the project we've started for the Twelve Trek days of Christmas. Have a look HERE and HERE.

Cheers

K
Kirok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:00 AM   #5
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirok View Post
Hi Amalthia! Just spotted your thread here. You might be interested in the project we've started for the Twelve Trek days of Christmas. Have a look HERE and HERE.

Cheers

K

thanks! checking out links.
Advert
Old 12-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Aspen's "Year Like No Other" & "Summer Like No Other" zips are corrupt.

I'm not planning on poking through the whole site looking for bad zips, but I noticed those & figured you'd want to know.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
fanfic fanatic
fanfic fanatic began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Now please add Kingdom Hearts fanfiction! There are next to no video games on that, and it is a popular one that many would love on their readers. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fanfic fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Aspen's "Year Like No Other" & "Summer Like No Other" zips are corrupt.

I'm not planning on poking through the whole site looking for bad zips, but I noticed those & figured you'd want to know.
Yikes! thanks for letting me know. I'll have to upload the corrected versions. Or just give up on zipping files in the first place. not sure what is going on but I'm getting a lot of reports of corrupted zip files.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanfic fanatic View Post
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Now please add Kingdom Hearts fanfiction! There are next to no video games on that, and it is a popular one that many would love on their readers. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can find me some exact links I'll look into it.