Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
ninfem
ninfem began at the beginning.

Device: PRS- 505 Sony Reader
Angry Sony Reader Ebook Software Search Feature

I love my Sony Reader.. I have had no issues with it at all...
Except.. for the ebook software. This software could have so much potential but it just falls flat every time! I have been trying to buy a specific book for two days. I know sony has it because I search on the soony ebook site and the book is there - for download with the ebook software of course. Every time I try and search for it, it takes forever, then eventually just says ebook store not available at this time.
This is ridiculous! I want to give you money Sony!!! Fix your software please!!
Unless its a bestseller or a highlighted author its nearly impossible to purchase!

* step off soapbox*

Rebecca
ninfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninfem View Post
This is ridiculous! I want to give you money Sony!!! Fix your software please!!
Unless its a bestseller or a highlighted author its nearly impossible to purchase!
Is the book not available at Fictionwise?

Bob
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert