Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
Nina182B
Connoisseur
Nina182B began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Cybook Opus, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Backing up a collection or shortlist

Is there a way back up the shortlist? I have a lot of epubs that are not bought through the kobo store and I would like to keep a backup of the shortlist, in case if my kobo every dies and I need to read what I have on that list.
Nina182B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My recommendation is calibre. You can do the shelf management from calibre. Plus a lot more. And add my Kobo Utilities plugin for a lot of other things.

Otherwise, the collections are stored in a database on the device. You can back that up when you connect (automate with calibre and the utilities plugin). Or save the data from the collections with a little SQL,
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert