Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Boox New Firmware 1.7.5 20121025

I purchased a brand new M92 which has Firmware 1.7.5 20121025 which has some significant additions, improvements and changes. Unfortunally, I cannot quite figure out how to use it.

Does anyone, for example, know what gray, dashed lines indicate in the PDF Reader?

PS: Ordered from ereader-store.de. Cheers for the great package!

Last edited by ManDay; 11-07-2012 at 08:52 AM.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
I purchased a brand new M92 which has Firmware 1.7.5 20121025 which has some significant additions, improvements and changes. Unfortunally, I cannot quite figure out how to use it.

Does anyone, for example, know what gray, dashed lines indicate in the PDF Reader?

PS: Ordered from ereader-store.de. Cheers for the great package!
Hi,

our last batch was delivered with this firmware version. I suggest you to update it to 1.8. There are also some explanations in the thread.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

our last batch was delivered with this firmware version. I suggest you to update it to 1.8. There are also some explanations in the thread.
Hi, yes, I just "found" the thread. Mind to explain how these updates come about? Are they your own production or are they official updates by onyx intl. which you distribute?
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
Hi, yes, I just "found" the thread. Mind to explain how these updates come about? Are they your own production or are they official updates by onyx intl. which you distribute?
They are actually both. We develop software in close cooperation with Onyx dev team.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote