Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Some of the bundled books are non-agency. I just bought my husband The Complete Circle Series, by Ted Dekker and saved $43.01 using the 90% coupon.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:59 PM   #62
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Thanks for the suggestion from others on the Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes books and the Making of Psycho. Great choices for very little money. This makes me miss the good old days of Fictionwise.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #63
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I picked up Octavia Butler's Fledgling and Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon with these. Thank you! Both are rereads but well worth it, as I mean to collect all of Malazan. Unfortunately only the first book allowed promo codes.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #64
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
After scouring Kobo for discountable titles I got myself a couple books with the $10 off coupons- The Other Mr. Darcy and The Darcy Cousins by Monica Fairview for 9 cents each. With the 90% off coupons I got an interesting looking aviation thriller for my Dad- Fly By Wire by Ward Larsen for $1.01. Also got Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco for $1.07 ; I remember reading the 650ish page hardcover from the library, lugging it around annoying my Mom by reading at the breakfast table (tried but failed to read at dinner too! ) A grand total of $2.26.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #65
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
New here. I have no trouble using these discount codes. No trouble with account. I've purchase over 70 books, most with promo codes.

I love my Kobo.

No luck though, with welcome5us & 10us. Oh well. I just scored big with 50,75,90 off x2 and the $5 & $10 off was a smash success! Many thanks to all!
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2012, 06:40 AM   #66
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Just discovered two more that worked:

Click by Nick Hornby and others
Speaking with the Angel by Nick Hornby and others

I'm a big Hornby fan and have read all his novels, so for less than a dollar each these seemed like good picks, even if they're not completely by him.

Last edited by K. Molen; 04-22-2012 at 07:01 AM.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #67
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Every book I thought about buying won't accept promo codes. Nice offer but doesn't look like I'll be buying any new books today, saved me some cash at least
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #68
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Some of the bundled books are non-agency. I just bought my husband The Complete Circle Series, by Ted Dekker and saved $43.01 using the 90% coupon.
Thanks for the tip, not sure if I'll enjoy these books or not but had a google about the story and it's interesting enough to take a punt on, 4 books £3

If anyone knows of any other "box sets" that are sci-fi, fantasy or thriller based post away. Sadly game of thrones is excluded from the promo codes.

I should have perservered more with my initial search for some books :P
Old 04-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #69
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks for that. I've never heard of Ted Dekker, but for £1.34, the "Circle" series sounds interesting, and worth a risk.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #70
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
I picked up Octavia Butler's Fledgling and Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon with these. Thank you! Both are rereads but well worth it, as I mean to collect all of Malazan. Unfortunately only the first book allowed promo codes.
Yeah, it is too bad, that there isn't a collection of whole series "Malazan book of the Fallen".
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #71
JoeD
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thanks for that. I've never heard of Ted Dekker, but for £1.34, the "Circle" series sounds interesting, and worth a risk.
Didn't see the 4-in-1 version. Wonder if there's any difference between that and the slightly more expensive box set. Not sure which to buy now Assuming I don't find anything else in the mean time.

Googling hasn't turned up any difference in the 4-in-1 and "box set", seems odd for them to have both on sale. All I can find is the real hardback box set included the green novel, but that's also in the 4-in-1 version.

Last edited by JoeD; 04-22-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #72
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Didn't see the 4-in-1 version. Wonder if there's any difference between that and the slightly more expensive box set. Not sure which to buy now Assuming I don't find anything else in the mean time.
Be careful sometimes I find when there's 2 versions and ones cheaper then it's because one is an Epub and one a PDF, not always the case but I have been caught out like that before.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #73
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Be careful sometimes I find when there's 2 versions and ones cheaper then it's because one is an Epub and one a PDF, not always the case but I have been caught out like that before.
The "4-in-1" of the "Circle" series is ePub. I made sure of that before I bought it . It converts fine to Mobi using the usual methods.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #74
JoeD
Guru

Yeah, in this case it looks like both are ADE ePub and I can see no difference content wise.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #75
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Do a search for bundles?

Ha! and able to get those other codes working! Success!
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote