Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
nobla
nobla began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
PRS-505 £149 at Play.com

Hi,

Long time lurker, first post. Had my PRS-505 for about 4 months and i love it.

Just seen it on Play.com for £149.99

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...k/Product.html

Regards,
nobla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
astra: Now I will grant you that Sony are planning something.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Nobla... welcome to MR. Thanks for posting that. Sounds like a great price.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
pepak
Guru
pepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3, Kobo Libra H2O
Nice. Would anyone living in an elighible EU country be willing to buy one for me? Unfortunately, my country (although EU as well) is not among the chosen few :-(. I would send the payment in advance, of course, and some extra for your trouble. Through PM, please, so that we don't clutter the thread. Thank you.
pepak is offline   Reply With Quote