Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
channelswimmer
channelswimmer began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
Can't insert SD card

I don't know if this is a known problem, if I had a duff nook, or if I'm just being stupid. When I try to insert an SD card it doesn't click into place, it just pops up. If I hold it in place the nook correctly sees it, but if I try to do it without doing that it can't see it.

Am I right to assume that normally you insert the SD card and it clicks into place, then you press it and the springs pop it out to remove it?
channelswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by channelswimmer View Post
I don't know if this is a known problem, if I had a duff nook, or if I'm just being stupid. When I try to insert an SD card it doesn't click into place, it just pops up. If I hold it in place the nook correctly sees it, but if I try to do it without doing that it can't see it.

Am I right to assume that normally you insert the SD card and it clicks into place, then you press it and the springs pop it out to remove it?
Yes your correct, mine stays in and the cover then clicks into place, do you have a cover for the SD card slot?
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert