Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Post Your Decal Girl Skins

Hey folks, skaboytd, https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=142602&page=3 just posted some pics of his "composition book" Decal Girl skin and it looks pretty cool. I was debating between all the different ones. Was wondering if those that have skins can post them for all to admire and decide. The web site does not do justice.
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
What fun!

I will take a pic of mine and post it later tonight or tomorrow.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
That's a great idea, I'd love to see some more as well. Seeing it on their webpage isn't the same.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #4
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, forgive the bad photography! And the PE inside view is upside down. (Busy, I know, but I like it! )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	038.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	75238   Click image for larger version

Name:	036.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	75239  
Old 08-07-2011, 06:19 AM   #5
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Okay, forgive the bad photography! And the PE inside view is upside down. (Busy, I know, but I like it! )
Nice design but its alittle too girly for me.
Advert
Old 08-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
A capital idea! But how about posting here?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138206

Exactly the kinda thing I was hoping would catch on here on MR - build a centralized thread with all the personalized stuff for our beloved ereader devices. ALL ereader device, not fractured into different manufacturers.

<end shameless thread plug #89847>
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
Filark

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmaniac View Post
Nice design but its alittle too girly for me.
Thank you!

Lestatar, I went to that thread with the idea of posting there, but the discussion had turned to cameras and camerawork: obviously not my thing!

Last edited by Filark; 08-07-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #8
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Thank you!

Lestatar, I went to that thread with the idea of posting there, but the discussion had turned to cameras and camerawork: obviously not my thing!
I agree, plus I don't want to fish through the hordes of many devices to find what I'm looking for.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
lols...well...

- nothing wrong with turning the thread back on course;
- I did say "gear" so maybe I shoulda been more specific[and to be fair, that camera digression is really kinda recent and hasn't happened before];
- the search function works pretty nice here on MR to return specific posts, no matter where they live

weak, yes. but I am shamelessly plugging that thread.

'sides, maybe folks might be interested in other ereader HW besides what they opted for/lust after. I tried...
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #10
Synergi
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
lols...well...

- nothing wrong with turning the thread back on course;
- I did say "gear" so maybe I shoulda been more specific[and to be fair, that camera digression is really kinda recent and hasn't happened before];
- the search function works pretty nice here on MR to return specific posts, no matter where they live

weak, yes. but I am shamelessly plugging that thread.

'sides, maybe folks might be interested in other ereader HW besides what they opted for/lust after. I tried...
You're working it alright.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:04 AM   #11
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
You're working it alright.
Agreed. But lets see some skins baby!!!!