Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
mob
mob began at the beginning.

Device: IPad
Calibre + Calibre2opds + Sugarsync + Stanza Ipad

I would appreciate some guidance how to resolve my dilemma.... I reside in one of the countries that block Dropbox, recently even the https trick....

So I need to switch and tried out various Dropbox alternatives and settled on sugarsync which actually has a lot more useful features (to me) than Dropbox but I can not manage to set up my system correctly so that my catalog is accessible thru the cloud by Stanza on iPad.

I use latest version of all software involved, generate cats based on tags with Calibre2opds, books and cats reside in same directory / folder on my PC, whole folder sync'd with sugarsync.

Searched the net the last 4 days but can not find any instructions on how to make this work except this one (in spanish - google translate is your friend) http://mividaleyendo.blogspot.com/20...en-stanza.html but I can not make this work on my system.

On this site there is this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=11 by dpierron that makes me think that issue has to do with internal referencing of files.

If anybody has a working method to use sugarsync with Calibre and Stanza, I would appreciate a step by step advise how to get this done.

Thanks in advance.
mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Hi, I am afraid that I can't help you because I only use Sugarsync to syncronize and backup my ebooks I haven't yet tried it with Calibre2OPDS.

Sugarsync has a referral program that is a very good deal. Both the person being referred and the one doing the referring (??) get significant additional free disk space. I think you get about 250mb extra for the free version and you go from 30 to 35 GB for $4.99/mth (i.e. 5 free GB that don't expire). If you haven't already signed up for the level that you want you could use the URL below to get the extra disk space. We would both get the same additional disk space.
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=cwe5k0wosoakv

Good luck. I am interested in how Calibre2opds works for you...............Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, stanza, sugarsync