Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-31-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Question Kindle books for android - choice of where to save?

I have a Nexus 7 with the kindle app on it. Which I find really good. Have subscribed to the Kindle and Kobo newsletters that notify me daily of free books.
I have download lots for future reading.
They go straight to my Nexus 7.
However some I would like to go to the PC till I get round to reading them.
How do I change the setting and how do I get them from the PC to kindle app on nexus 7 at a later date?
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
All you have to do to get kindle books on your pc is to have the kindle app installed on your pc. Then open the app and sync it. Same with your device.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
All you have to do to get kindle books on your pc is to have the kindle app installed on your pc. Then open the app and sync it. Same with your device.
I see. So that would move all the books onto the PC to save and I could delete most of them from the kindle android app and load a few at a time?
But just don't sync again?

Its just I subscribed to the kindle newsletter and seem to find lots and lots of books that way lol
Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
Yes you can download books from the Kindle app one at a time and after you read them, you can just archive them on your device. I cant' recall if this archives the book in general though, meaning that if you archive on your device, the book will be archived across all devices.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
book64
Love reading

Quote:
Yes you can download books from the Kindle app one at a time and after you read them, you can just archive them on your device. I cant' recall if this archives the book in general though, meaning that if you archive on your device, the book will be archived across all devices.
I see Can't seem to find much info on the net about it
Maybe someone could do a help guide? Please
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Or you can just use kindle cloud reader (read.amazon.com) using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote