Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Claghorn
Claghorn began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
adding books from OPDS server?

There are so many hits in searches for running OPDS server from calibre that I can't find any pages about the opposite direction. Is there a plugin or something that allows me to add books to directly calibre from an OPDS catalog?
Claghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:14 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
Is there a plugin or something that allows me to add books to directly calibre from an OPDS catalog?
Not that I'm aware of.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
micster
Enthusiast
micster began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any reason why not? I'm looking for an e-reader that I can use on my desktop and download ebooks directly from various opds catalogs.

There are a couple of mobile e-readers that allow you to add your own list of opds catalogs to search, but I have yet to find a desktop solution.

It seems like such an obvious feature...
micster is offline   Reply With Quote