Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
midlifec
ebooks on iPhone fanatic
midlifec began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Backing up Stanza

Can anyone tell me why, when I attempt to back up Stanza ebooks with DiskAid or iPhone Explorer, some of the ebooks are not "seen?" Only about half my ebooks are saved and I would like to make a complete backup in case I have to transfer to another reader.
midlifec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Are you using iTunes? Once, you could see your books (the ones you have dropped in, yourself) in the listing in file share, and could save out from there. Not sure if you still can. Other than that, maybe google stanzabookrestore.jar... normally its used to pull books from your itunes backup but it might help.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote