Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Shaitan
Shaitan began at the beginning.

Device: PE entourage!
Question Need Update My K2

Hi all
I am new here and english is not my native lenguage, so excuse me for all mistake

I have a K2 the Firmware is the 2.2.2
I read all manual for update I have found, hacks and all, but when I try hack the K2
when all the manual say, press "Update your Kindle" I can not continue because that option is grayed,
What can I do to put active that option to hack my kindle?

PD: i want hack my kindle, to use some app and put the real hour off my country.
PD2: im from Colombia Here Kindle does not have a net to update.(so i need update in the hacks way )
Shaitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Shaitan
Shaitan began at the beginning.

Device: PE entourage!
Thx ^^ have any idea to fix my problem?
Shaitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
tekkasit
Groupie
tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, KV, KOA3
Amazon had post Kindle 2 Firmware update on their web site. You can search "Kindle Software Update Version 2.5" from Google, choose correct firmware (all of them are version 2.5.4) and follow the instruction on the web page.

Last edited by tekkasit; 08-05-2010 at 01:12 AM.
tekkasit is offline   Reply With Quote