Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
go4me77
go4me77 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Looking for Western Erotica...

Hi everyone. I am new to the site, but couldn't post under the "introduction" thread.

I am looking for some western erotica (prefer free or .99 cents).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
go4me77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
If you wanted f/m western erotica, a number of the specialty romance publishers give some away free on their websites (may be price-matched in other stores).

Samhain Publishing offers a short story in Lorelei James' f/m cowboy series: Slow Ride About twice a month, they offer freebie novels from their imprint, some of which are occasionally westerns.

Ellora's Cave offer free read short stories across multiple subgenres and some weekly rotating longer works. They also have a Values from the Vault section where they sell older titles for $0.99-$1.99 and here's what shows up under their dedicated "Lawless" imprint for cowboy westerns, although there will be some other westerns not under that imprint in other sections as well.

Pink Petal Books have a couple of freebie short stories on their website, both f/m and m/m.

You can also look through All Romance eBooks' Free Reads section to see what they have. A lot of it is self-published, though.

If you're okay with self-published stuff, a lot of new and formerly traditionally-published authors upload things to Smashwords, often for free. Here's what's under their "western erotica" tag, although you're bound to find even more by just browsing the general categories or doing a keyword search.

Hope this helps and welcome to MobileRead!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
There is lots of web-based and text archives of stories.

Do a search for ASSTR (Adult Sex Story Text Repository). About 15 years of sex stories, all free in text format.

If you want some of the Beeline, Greenleaf etc. novels in text format, try:

http://neatopotato.net/xnovel/

Hundreds of books have been hand-typed to create the collection. (Saddly this means there are some typos but most of the stories are intact).

And dont forget Literotica - Lots of great stories.

Hope this helps.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
You can also look through All Romance eBooks' Free Reads section to see what they have. A lot of it is self-published, though.
With regards to ARe, if you go to their Erotica category, and sort by whichever method you prefer (I like using "Best Selling" whenever I'm browsing for new things), and then do Ctrl-F in your browser, you can search each page for the free ones. Just type 0.00 into the search field that Ctrl-F brings up, and it'll take you to them one by one.

Several of them are free for obvious reasons, but you can find some real gems there if you're willing to take the time to search. ARe is VERY good about offering you a sample of the book, even though it's often short, but short samples is better than no sample. I always read the samples before downloading, to get an idea of what to expect.

Of course, you can search for 0.99 as well, if you want that price range.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by go4me77 View Post
I am looking for some western erotica (prefer free or .99 cents).
I'm curious as to how something could be sold for .99 cents. How would you get your .01c change from your payment of 1c?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert