Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
crahol
crahol began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
How to Cancel a Newspaper Download

I cannot figure out how to cancel a newspaper download that I had obtained through Calibre (L.A. Times). Amazon is charging me for this; I think it's a conversion fee, but I'm not certain. In any case, I want to stop the download. How can I go about doing this?
Thank you,
Craig
crahol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Amazon might be charging you because you are using the pay email address associated with your kindle. You can either change the email address you have configured with calibre, Preference, Sharing by email. Change the email to "name"@free.kindle.com. Where your name is the name associated with your kindle for emailing. Also, be sure to the preferred output format to MOBI. That's in Preferences, Behavior, in the middle of the dialog.

To remove a scheduled source, click fetch news in the tool bar, select your news source, and uncheck schedule for download.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
crahol
crahol began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Super! That worked great.
Thank You!
Craig
crahol is offline   Reply With Quote