Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
pfisterfarm
pfisterfarm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Access to ClevNet

I'm trying to gain access to ClevNet. According to the website, I should be eligible for a Cleveland Public Library card, since I'm a permanent resident of Ohio, but unfortunately I live in southwestern Ohio. I do hold library cards to three libraries in the area (Cincinnati, Hamilton, and Dayton). I'd rather not have to drive all the way to northeastern Ohio just to apply. I've asked questions on the question form on the cpl.org website, but nothing has come back so far except for automated responses.

Is anyone here from Ohio and in the same situation? Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
pfisterfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'd try going to the DPL and asking them to help you out with it. When I lived there, they were quite helpful.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert