Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Kobo $2.00 code off one book FRIDAY today only

Found this posted on facebook today!

Dear Facebook fans -- Here's $2 off one eBook for today only. This is a Facebook-only promotion. Mostly due to the awesomeness of FB Kobo fans. CODE: bonus2 (**NOTE** This discount can only be applied to books that have already been discounted on the site. If there's no discount on a title, the coupon will not work.)
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
I wished they would sell me the book I want.

Update: I tried again and now it worked, with discount!

Last edited by pietvo; 05-28-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Update
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
lovelyloey
Enthusiast
lovelyloey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Thanks, worked for "The Marks of Cain" by Tom Knox, an already reduced priced book.
lovelyloey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
synlor
synlor has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks, I got The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen, which was just listed in the deals a few days ago, for free with the coupon.
synlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:57 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I picked up "The Armageddon Factor: The Rise of Christian Nationalism in Canada" by Marci McDonald.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks bookratt

I picked up Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War by Karl Marlantes
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I bought "His at Night" by Sherry Thomas.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:01 AM   #8
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Thanks for the Code! Man have I missed Kobo discount codes.

Off to look at what Random House has out right now.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote