Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-06-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
New minimalist theme, feedback wanted

I am developing a new theme for my PB 360°. It's standing on the shoulders of the "Cleanlook" and "Five" themes, although practically all of the artwork (icons etc.) has been redone.

Most of the new icons are from here. Detailed credits will be given in the final theme file (and I'm planning to release the sources as well.) It's about two thirds done, but I am interested in early feedback. It will be released under an Attribution/Non-Commercial license in due course. Thanks for reading
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scr0001.png
Views:	475
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	62417  
Attached Files
File Type: zip minimalist0.6.5.pbt.zip (44.4 KB, 358 views)
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
I am developing a new theme for my PB 360°. It's standing on the shoulders of the "Cleanlook" and "Five" themes, although practically all of the artwork (icons etc.) has been redone.

Most of the new icons are from here. Detailed credits will be given in the final theme file (and I'm planning to release the sources as well.) It's about two thirds done, but I am interested in early feedback. It will be released under an Attribution/Non-Commercial license in due course. Thanks for reading
Nice looking!
Is the theme usable?
Can I actually load it to my device and use it?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
It looks really nice with the different file format icons. I think this could be useful for you, it's a free (CC-BY-SA) FB2 logo:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...jpg?uselang=de
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Nice looking!
Is the theme usable?
Can I actually load it to my device and use it?
Yes, you can give it a quick go. There are still a few rough edges but I myself am currently using it as my main theme.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
rogue_librarian
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
It looks really nice with the different file format icons. I think this could be useful for you, it's a free (CC-BY-SA) FB2 logo:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...jpg?uselang=de
Thanks, I'll try to take some inspiration from that to come up with a unique FB2 icon, too.
Advert
Old 12-06-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Very nice. I'll put it through its paces.
It does highlight how Enron-esquely bad the official ePub logo is, though.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
Yes, you can give it a quick go.
Sir, Aye Aye Sir.
Running it as I write this.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote