Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Al Roker's Ipad

Al Roker mentioned on the Today Show that he wrote his new book, The Midnight Show Murders, on his ipad.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Finally got my nephew to show me his iPad today. First time I've ever actually see one live. He's in high school and since he is in accelerated classes, he received an iPad from the school to use during his junior and senior years. He said that he uses the iPad to take all his class notes, showed me the keyboard and how the notes look. I was impressed; looked extremely well-organized and easy to use. I can see how it would be easy to write a book on an iPad.

(Let me just say also that when the iPads first came out, I didn't think that I would ever be interested in one. Now I lust for one - lol.)
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert