Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #1531
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
As I recall, I don't think Vana turns over more than one letter of the alphabet per roll of the wheel.
Other than that, it was a great avatar. She and her family once sat beside us during dinner at a well-known Mexican restaurant on Melrose Drive, she was one the few *celebrities* we saw on our trip. I ordered fajitas for the first time, they were recommended by a friend and they've been a favourite ever since. This was about 20 years ago, do they keep bringing in new Vanas like they did Lassie.
I think they're on clone number three by now.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #1532
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
You may or may not know this but the "Hip" thing to do among kids today is to have quilting bees. That is why the "cool" kids in my neighborhood are making a Zelda quilt. It is about half finished, but when it is done it will look something like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	z quilt.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	19252  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #1533
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
You may or may not know this but the "Hip" thing to do among kids today is to have quilting bees. That is why the "cool" kids in my neighborhood are making a Zelda quilt. It is about half finished, but when it is done it will look something like this:
see, people are always talking about keeping the kids off the street, getting them involved, doing something productive... this is how it's done !! plus, a quilting kid is a quiet kid, and those are the best kind ! thanks madam b, i know i can always count on you to have my back even in the less obvious ways. and that quilt is absolutely charming. and good timing too, it's freezing over here. how is it where you live ? are you keeping warm ? don't forget to wear a hat when you go outside.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #1534
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Love yer current avatar, Madame B!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #1535
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
see, people are always talking about keeping the kids off the street, getting them involved, doing something productive... this is how it's done !! plus, a quilting kid is a quiet kid, and those are the best kind ! thanks madam b, i know i can always count on you to have my back even in the less obvious ways. and that quilt is absolutely charming. and good timing too, it's freezing over here. how is it where you live ? are you keeping warm ? don't forget to wear a hat when you go outside.
Perhaps you could teach this to The SHUMS, Zelda. Oh, never mind. I forgot. They're heathens.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #1536
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Perhaps you could teach this to The SHUMS, Zelda. Oh, never mind. I forgot. They're heathens.
you of all dogs should remember that little detail, after your harrowing experience with certain other heathens...

besides, the beauty of madam b's plan is that someone *else* is teaching them. i don't have to be involved at all. i'm pretty sure those shums are not even on the same continent as me. and that's just how i like it.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #1537
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Zelda has been spotted at the North Pole, dancing up a storm!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/3LoMZm4KxAGiiqCZ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zelda elf.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	19363  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #1538
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Zelda has been spotted at the North Pole, dancing up a storm!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/3LoMZm4KxAGiiqCZ
what can i say, i love to dance.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #1539
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hey, our Queen's a pole dancer! And look at me! I'm a pole dancer, too! Have you ever seen a pole dancer do the Charleston? Woohoo!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MWAR7JLgTnQ8TE8T
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #1540
zelda_pinwheel

hey vr !! nice moves !!! we should go paint the town red some night. you do know how to lead, right ?
Old 12-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #1541
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I always wondered what madame Z looked like........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #1542
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I always wondered what madame Z looked like........

Door No. 1: ....gleefully dancing?

Door No. 2: ....pole adoration?

Door No. 3: ....

nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #1543
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

Door No. 1: ....gleefully dancing?

Door No. 2: ....pole adoration?

Door No. 3: ....

Door No 2... Is that like having an unhealthy fascination with polish people?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #1544
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Door No 2... Is that like having an unhealthy fascination with polish people?
what do you mean "unhealthy" ?? (full disclosure : my family comes from poland. another reason i am a pole dancer. ).
Old 12-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #1545
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what do you mean "unhealthy" ??
Queue links to the posts clamouring for a return of your Botticellian The Bath of Venus (a.k.a. Zelda on the Bath Shell) avatar.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda