Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Red Sony PRS-505 extremely needed!

Hello, forum heads!
I'm still looking for Sony PRS-505 Ebook Reader, and I need RED one. I already have silver (for me), but my significant oter loves red color, so I would love to buy red Sony PRS-505 reader. If someone have it available for sale - please, make an offer to me!

Thanks in advance.
BeTePoK
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
TheBlackTiger
TheBlackTiger began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Axim x51v, Palm TX, Blackberry Curve 8330
There are several on Ebay.com. I just got one for my sister in red from there. URLs for them are:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Max bid to beat is 140.00 USD

Another is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Max bid to beat is 75.00 USD

They seem to go for about 200.00 usd but I have gotten lucky to get it for less.
Good luck!!
TheBlackTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
TheBlackTiger
TheBlackTiger began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Axim x51v, Palm TX, Blackberry Curve 8330
Here this may be a better way since the url didn't come through...
For those looking for a red prs-505, there are several on Ebay.com. I just got one for my sister in red from there. Item numbers for them are:
item=120500268622
Max bid to beat is 140.00 USD

Another is:
item=300374164277
Max bid to beat is 75.00 USD

They seem to go for about 200.00 usd but I have gotten lucky to get it for less. The one I got was 150.00 usd. Good luck!!
TheBlackTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately all sellers ship to US only. I live in Republic of Belarus, and they don't want to ship parcels to my country
Old 12-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru

Buy the way, if someone could buy NEW RED PRS-505 in the USA (I mean from stock or big shop) - I'd like to make a deal: I make 100% pre-pay (PayPal), then you buy new RED ebook reader, and send it to me. Of course, I will cover all shipping costs.
Let me know if someone could help. Thanks.
Advert
Old 12-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #6
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
You should open a mail-forward account in the US. I've been using this for a while now, not probs ordering from Amazon, Bestbuy, etc.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:25 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
You should open a mail-forward account in the US. I've been using this for a while now, not probs ordering from Amazon, Bestbuy, etc.
Will they send all parcels to Belarus? And could you please refer me to the correct site where I can read more about this? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #8
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Will they send all parcels to Belarus? And could you please refer me to the correct site where I can read more about this? Thanks in advance!
Just Google US Mail Box (for example www.usabox.com, there are lots of them). They give you a US address and forward your mail/parcels anywhere in the world. I don't think there are any restrictions, but check the web sites for your country. I've had parcels forwarded to both Australia and Saudi Arabia (where I work currently) without any issues.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks for the information, but they don't operate with Belarus
Old 12-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks to "rcuadro" for helping me with buying the reader from eBay
This thread can be marked as "Ended".
Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #11
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Thanks to "rcuadro" for helping me with buying the reader from eBay
This thread can be marked as "Ended".
Done.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote