Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
ISV Prime
ISV Prime began at the beginning.

Device: laptop
greetings from silicon valley

a quick note to introduce myself and mention that i read about mobileread recently in either the journal or nytimes - sorry, can't remember which it was. i'm just beginning to explore the issues involved in publishing ebooks and it looks to me like "this must be the place" to do just that.

have a good day, all.

hal
ISV Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISV Prime View Post
i'm just beginning to explore the issues involved in publishing ebooks and it looks to me like "this must be the place" to do just that.
Welcome, we can always use more ebook publishers.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ISV Prime and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
ISV Prime
ISV Prime began at the beginning.

Device: laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Welcome, we can always use more ebook publishers.

BOb
thx, bob.

i already have a free, view-only pdf professional (sales management) book available at isvprime.com and will be assisting a friend in moving his traditionally produced beekeeping book series to ebook format(s?) later this year.

i'm really pleased to have found mobileread.

thx for the welcome, folks.
hal
ISV Prime is offline   Reply With Quote