Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #136
thaigreg
Connoisseur
thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.

Device: BeBook/JBL/Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
But is it just in demo mode without a license? I think it is only good for 3 books IIRC. I have a license copy so I can't check this.

Dale

Same here, I just hoped it might be of some help to someone.

Greg
thaigreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #137
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
Same here, I just hoped it might be of some help to someone.

Greg
One more option. If you have a fictionwise account they still sell the Ebookwise librarian which is the same program. (I registered it there before I found nick's tools)
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #138
JayCook
JayCook began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150
ebwlibrarian

"If you have a fictionwise account they still sell the Ebookwise librarian which is the same program."

Can you please submit where one can BUY the ebwlibrarian? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Jay
JayCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #139
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
ebwlibrarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCook View Post
"If you have a fictionwise account they still sell the Ebookwise librarian which is the same program."

Can you please submit where one can BUY the ebwlibrarian? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Jay
It looks like this software is no longer available for sale either by breeno.org or www.ebookwise.com.

Just use the ebwlibrarian software's demo mode for converting any .rtf/txt to .imp, but impserve or ETI's new http://my.ebooksystem.net/, a supplement to their Personal Content Server to deliver .imp ebooks to your eBookwise-1150 reader.

Last edited by nrapallo; 12-10-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote