Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
aglick
Enthusiast
aglick began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Exclamation Ghost Armor for eDGe?

So I got Ghost Armor for my phone and am loving it. I just love the feel of it and how it slides like glass and is hardly noticeable at all.

On the other hand, I don't really like how the tablet side of my edge feels to the touch and I'm always worried about it getting a scratch on it when I'm taking notes on the ereader side. Do you think that the tablet side would have any problems if I put Ghost Armor on it?
aglick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
What is Ghost Armor? If it is a screen protector you should have no problem. Maybe I'll go look it up and find out what you're talking about.

It sounds cool, and like a good thing.

Edit: Ah! It is a screen/body protector! Did you see these threads? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=141507
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142602

The Ghost Armor looks a lot like the Zagg or XOskins to me. I think you can still get the XOskins cut to fit either eDGe.

Good luck!

Last edited by Filark; 09-18-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
aglick
Enthusiast
aglick began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
The Ghost Armor screen is relatively cheaper in the long run and has a lifetime warranty though which is why i was inquiring about it specifically. I also like the feel of the Ghost Armor screen.
Thank you for the help though.
aglick is offline   Reply With Quote