Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Anyone rooted their NC and not need the SD card anymore?

Would you be interested in selling your SD card with autonooter already on it? I'd be happy to pay it forward to the next NC-rooter who's interested after I use it Or I could send it back after using it. Let me know
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
micro SD cards are really cheap. And to be honest, writing the image to the microSD is the easiest part of the process imo.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
Would you be interested in selling your SD card with autonooter already on it? I'd be happy to pay it forward to the next NC-rooter who's interested after I use it Or I could send it back after using it. Let me know
Is the issue not knowing how to write the image to the card?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I didn't want to have to purchase a card and a USB reader just for a one-time use (I really don't plan on storing enough books on the NC to need the microSD). But I went ahead and got a reader/card bundle from Amazon for cheap, so I'll give it a go when it gets here.

I found this vid on Youtube and I think I will be able to follow the instructions. They are quite clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoHALWvPts

Thanks for the replies!
Old 01-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
I didn't want to have to purchase a card and a USB reader just for a one-time use (I really don't plan on storing enough books on the NC to need the microSD). But I went ahead and got a reader/card bundle from Amazon for cheap, so I'll give it a go when it gets here.

I found this vid on Youtube and I think I will be able to follow the instructions. They are quite clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoHALWvPts

Thanks for the replies!
OK...

Please know that many apps require an SD card. It's not just for storing books. It won't go to waste.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #6
maxbookworm
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
OK...

Please know that many apps require an SD card. It's not just for storing books. It won't go to waste.
OK -- good to know. Thanks!