Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #61
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Only for those positioned in the vertical.

For LazyScot, who knows?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #62
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
#@1

(For the typographically impaired)
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #63
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
sqrt(-1)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #64
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
transcendental e
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #65
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

twelfth of never
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #66
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Eleventyth of always
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #67
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
321 ? I thought we were on downer ?
Have you seen an optician?

And I avoid downers. Down comes from a certain bird that always results in me getting headaches and blackouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Only for those positioned in the vertical.

For LazyScot, who knows?
Not, to be sure, me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
#@1

(For the typographically impaired)
US-Centric jokes don't work on the wrong side of the pond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
sqrt(-1)
Egotist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
transcendental e
Could you post that in digits please? But make sure you are accurate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
twelfth of never
I thought that was the date that we agreed for your royalty check, and not the subject of this countdown?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #68
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
And I avoid downers. Down comes from a certain bird that always results in me getting headaches and blackouts.
Let me guess...Wild Turkey?
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:45 AM   #69
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
ould you post that in digits please? But make sure you are accurate....
2.71828182845904523536…. [damn ... pen ran out of ink]
Old 05-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #70
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
Let me guess...Wild Turkey?
Nope. I keep "e"'s out of my whisky. I don't think it needs additives.

Quote:
2.71828182845904523536…. [damn ... pen ran out of ink]

But you're typing on a keyboard. No excuses. Get back to it. And as penance for trying to get out of it, you can do π and e to the power π. And as I'm in a bad mood (we ran out of coffee this morning and the drinks cabinet is currently locked), you should then prove that complexity classes P and NP are different, and solve the halting problem. Then I may let you have breakfast.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #71
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Nope. I keep "e"'s out of my whisky. I don't think it needs additives.

But you're typing on a keyboard. No excuses. Get back to it. And as penance for trying to get out of it, you can do π and e to the power π. And as I'm in a bad mood (we ran out of coffee this morning and the drinks cabinet is currently locked), you should then prove that complexity classes P and NP are different, and solve the halting problem. Then I may let you have breakfast.
If I trebuchet you a coffee and break open the drinks cabinet, can I just work on the halting problem? And have some toast?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #72
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OK - I've solved the halting problem. The discussions in the Llounge will run forever!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #73
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Counting? Who's counting? Did I miss anything? Wake me up when you get to a prime number. I like prime numbers. And numbers that can be divided by 3
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:18 AM   #74
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Counting? Who's counting? Did I miss anything? Wake me up when you get to a prime number. I like prime numbers. And numbers that can be divided by 3
Dear Florence:

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333

3 rows of 3's
Old 05-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #75
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Dear Florence:

3 rows of 3's
Oh thank you Poohbear
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote