Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
blueberry
blueberry began at the beginning.

Device: none
[Old Thread] How to convert epub to pdf using calibre

Hi to all I'm new here in the forums and I would like to ask on how can I convert epub files to pdf. I've read the manual of calibre but everything it says makes my me dizzy since I'm not a techie that much... I know I sound dumb to some of youo for not understanding the know how's of the program but i really badly need your help guys...
blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
blueberry
blueberry began at the beginning.

can anybody help me with this one?
blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
can anybody help me with this one?
Drag book into calibre's GUI, right click on it, choose convert.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
abetoni
abetoni began at the beginning.

Device: Libre by Aluratek
How do I Convert Epud to PDF

I have been reading a lot since the issue started and to say the least - I am now totally confused.

I downloaded and installed;

Python 2.6, pycrypto for Python 2.6, ineptkey_v43.pyw and ineptpdf74.pyw.

Using Python 2.6 I created the adeptkey.der

I then ran ineptpdf74.pyw and filled in the 3 boxes. I then received the following error message " Unexpected EOF "

What Did I Do Wrong???
abetoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
mdmuddin
mdmuddin began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Drag book into calibre's GUI, right click on it, choose convert.
Hi,
You have probably already solved the problem but for all the other people who will consult google after you, here's what you do.

Fist drag the epub into the list of the Calibre standard interface.
Then right click on the book you want to convert and select convert individually
In the following screen with all the output options, on the top right hand corner of the window there's a small pull-down list of output options which you need to set to PDF (you'd think they'd make such a fundamental option a bit easier to spot wouldn't you?)
Hope that helps
mdmuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
This thread is about a year old. Please don't resurrect old threads, but rather create new ones- calibre development moves quickly, so information becomes outdated fast.
Also, the details in the fourth post indicate that this is about removing DRM protection from a file. Discussing that is not allowed as per forum rules.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
midea
midea began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
To convert ePub to PDF, you can use Documenter Converter which I will introduce here.

Best regards;

Last edited by midea; 04-22-2013 at 09:17 PM.
midea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by midea View Post
To convert ePub to PDF
The post before yours was a big moderator warning about not posting to old threads. Well here is another.

Moderator Notice
The thread you are posting to is well over 2 years old. There was an Old Thread Warning below your reply window that you chose to ignore. As a general rule necroposting should be avoided. When in doubt start a new thread.

There have been well over a 150 versions of calibre released since this thread was created. Please do not try and be helpful to folks that have not been on this board for 2-3 years. Additionally Do Not introduce any software in this forum not related to calibre.

Quote:
Old Thread Warning
Quote:
This thread is quite old and may contain outdated information. We recommend that you begin a new discussion if you like to talk about a similar topic. Of course, you may also proceed and reply here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote