Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
jeremykemp
jeremykemp began at the beginning.

Device: Apple
Video tutorial on .epub format

See my work in progress here:

I'm prepping for a Fall class on the iPad for San Jose State University's School of Library and information Science.
jeremykemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Welcome to MR!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi jeremykemp,
Welcome.

You will find a lot of interesting stuff here.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jeremykemp and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #6
Vienna01
Old Dog Learns New Tricks
Vienna01 doesn't litterVienna01 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500,PocketBook 301, Sony 650
Enjoyed the Presentation GREAT JOB

GREAT-Very Understandable and Entertaining.
I don't know if you were soliciting comments. My excuse:I am only a very old engineer.

I guess you were aiming for a maximum time. The ONLY suggestion I have is: To slow down a bit explaining the parts of the ePUB "book". I especially like the way you used pieces of colored paper to explain each part. Much better than watching PowerPoint slides. Sorry I am not up to date on the technology you explained so I can't say anything about the facts you presented.

Last edited by Vienna01; 05-21-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Vienna01 is offline   Reply With Quote