Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
PinkTissue
PinkTissue has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Hanlin V3
Smile Hanlin V3 vs Eco Reader - slow turning page

I am wondering whether anyone has tried both the Hanlin v3 and Eco Reader. I have them side by side at the shop and finds that the Eco Reader takes longer to 'turn' a page. As there is only 1 display set, I am not sure whether it is the fault of the display set which many people has tried or it is that slow when turning the page.

The shop promised to call another set down later in the week to test whether there is a problem with the display set.

I am looking forward to replacing my Hanliln v3 as I have er....really abused it. The buttons are getting 'sticky' and I have to really pressed hard on the certain buttons to get to a required page number.
PinkTissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTissue View Post
I am wondering whether anyone has tried both the Hanlin v3 and Eco Reader. I have them side by side at the shop and finds that the Eco Reader takes longer to 'turn' a page. As there is only 1 display set, I am not sure whether it is the fault of the display set which many people has tried or it is that slow when turning the page.

The shop promised to call another set down later in the week to test whether there is a problem with the display set.

I am looking forward to replacing my Hanliln v3 as I have er....really abused it. The buttons are getting 'sticky' and I have to really pressed hard on the certain buttons to get to a required page number.
:-). The Eco Reader is a V3. No difference in the hardware. So if you don't like the ER firmware, you can load the firmware of your choice. Hanlin, Aztak, BeBook, LBook, OpenInkpot, Tirwal...lots to choose from.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert