Notices

Old 04-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
eb00ker
Connoisseur
eb00ker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG / Onyx Boox M92 / M96 / C67 AFTERGLOW 2
exporting scribbles from .djvu's

hi there, quick question:

I'm having newest Firmware Version: 1.8 20131204 on my M92.

Is it somehow possible to export all my scribbles from (or with) my DJVU -file/s ?

I noticed there is an option for integrating those scribbles to a pdf (under tools), this works very well, but i could not find anything similar for my djvu's.

Does anyone have an idea how I can merge my scribbles into djvu, so that i could use it further outside from the M92 ?

thanks for any help.

eb00ker
eb00ker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
eb00ker
Connoisseur

no one ?
Advert
Old 04-07-2014, 04:56 AM   #3
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
djvu does not have a way to add scribbles directly to the file itself. It's a lack of djvu file format, so any program use its own way to adding scribbles.
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:31 AM   #4
eb00ker
Connoisseur

Quote:
djvu does not have a way to add scribbles directly to the file itself. It's a lack of djvu file format, so any program use its own way to adding scribbles.
Do you know any program which actually supports those .sketch files? Because I don't.
I assume that those created scribble files only work within the onyx operating system.

Did someone manage from the forum to merge those .sketch files into a DJVU file outside the eReader, on a computer?

I hope someone will have a solution.

eb00ker
Old 04-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
I don't own M92 but just as an idea, maybe you could convert djvu to pdf e.g. using free djview app

http://djvu.sourceforge.net/djview4.html

and then merge those scribbles with pdf (on M92 or PC) or someone could wrote a code for M92 or future M96 to do that automatically.

As for supporting program for .sketch files, maybe this will be of some help

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=154

Last edited by markom; 04-07-2014 at 09:33 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #6
eb00ker
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
I don't own M92 but just as an idea, maybe you could convert djvu to pdf e.g. using free djview app

http://djvu.sourceforge.net/djview4.html

and then merge those scribbles with pdf (on M92 or PC) or someone could wrote a code for M92 or future M96 to do that automatically.

As for supporting program for .sketch files, maybe this will be of some help

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=154
thank you very much markom !! You really helped. I will first try to move the created .sketch from my original djvu to the same file converted as pdf - and then I will see if he takes it.

I'll let you know.

P.s.: Thanks also for the link!

eb00ker
Old 04-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #7
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I do not think, it will work. But you may try. The pdf would have to have the same size of pages as djvu to have a chance to work.

If it does not work, there is program/script to convert sketch files to Xjournal. It might be possible than join Xjournal scribles and djvu document. But I am not sure, if this is the way...
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote